Thursday, August 23, 2012

Zoya Lola - Hello Beautiful!

I. LOVE. LOLA. I just need to get that out there. This color is amazing. Let me just explain something - I don't like pink, I rarely wear pink polish and if I do it's almost always a dark pink. I've never been a pink gal but this little lovely has me rethinking the whole pink thing. I grabbed this on a whim because I thought it looked fun for summer.

I've worn Lola twice this summer AND...and it's currently on my toes. For me to wear a color this frequently (yes, frequently means twice in a matter of months) and for me to be wearing the same color on my toes too...practically unheard of. I say all this so that you can understand just how much I love this polish.

Zoya Lola - 3 coats

Lola is a bright (almost neon) dark pink with a slightly blue-violet duo chrome metallic finish. The formula on this is great, not too thick or thin and a breeze to apply. This is also one of my brightest polishes that DOESN'T dry to a matte finish (most neonish colors do), however, I am wearing top coat in the photo. I think this one has been around for a while and didn't debut with a specific collection (at least not within the last couple of years).

Zoya is one of my favorite polish brands, it's definitely within my top 3. I love their polish, I love their company policies, and they continually reward their customers with great freebies (when you order online @ Zoya.com). Zoya can be difficult to find in retail locations unless you live near a relatively urban area. You can locate retailers on their website or order directly online. Zoya is 'Big 5 Free' (formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalate), vegan friendly, and cruelty free nail color. Zoya polish retails for $8/bottle at Zoya.com

Questions? Comments? Post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment