Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

It is the one beauty product I can't live without - mascara.  I've tried a lot of them.  Every thing from drugstore to high-end brands and I have to say I always go back to my beloved Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion (waterproof)...that was until I took a chance on Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash.


This stuff is great.  I've been using it daily for about 2 weeks and haven't swapped it out yet for my CG Lash Blast.  It separates and adds tons of volume all without the clumps and harsh chemicals that can be found in almost ALL mascaras.  You're not going to get falsies with this, but you will get some extra oomph for your peepers:


That's a few coats without re-dipping the brush.  So you can get THAT from just one dip of the brush and a few swipes.  In the interest of full disclosure, that's a photo taken after about 8 hours worth of wear.  I love this stuff...my only complaint is that it doesn't come in a waterproof formula.  So hopefully Physicians Formula will get on that soon.  They also have a newer lash boosting formula that is supposed to help with growth - I haven't tried that one yet, but I'm guessing that it would perform the same.

This mascara is 100% organic, hypoallergenic, fragrance free, and opthamologist approved.  Here's a list of the ingredients:

  • Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water. Glycerin. Iron Oxide. Microcrystalline Cellulose. Glyceryl Stearate. Water. Beeswax. Jojoba Esters. Tapioca Starch. Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax. Stearic Acid. Glyceryl Caprylate. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. Cellulose Gum. Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract. Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil. Hydrolyzed Oryza Sativa (Rice) Protein. Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide.

While I don't think any mascara will ever replace my #1 CG Lash Blast Fusion, this one will definitely be in my arsenal for years to come.  So do your eye fringe a favor and grab this next time your looking for some new lashes in a tube.  I picked mine up at Bed Bath & Beyond with one of those 20% off coupons, and it came to less than $8.  This retails for $9.95 on the Physicians Formula website.

No comments:

Post a Comment