Monday, August 20, 2012

OPI What's With The Cattitude? & Suzi Says Feng Shui

Hey guys.  It's been a few days...so sorry for that.  Life happens, and I'm also not getting enough feedback to generate posts for Friday...so what I'm saying is that I'm probably not going to stick with my original weekly schedule.  I will still post on all of those issues, just not necessarily in that order.

Today, I'm posting a manicure that I wanted to post Friday but didn't have any photos.  Both of these polishes are from 2010, separate collections.  Suzi Says Feng Shui is from the OPI Spring 2010 Hong Kong Collection and What's With The Cattitude? debuted as part of the Shrek Forever After Collection shortly after. So here are the photos....I used Suzi for an accent nail on my left, and did the opposite on my right with Cattitude.

These are definitely two of my favorite blues, at least from OPI.  If you like Cattitude and are unable to find it, China Glaze offers a VERY similar blue (Bahamian Escape) from their Bahama Blues Collection.



Ok, there's that for you.  Two blues, different, but awesome together so I'm glad I did it this way.  Suzi covers perfectly in 2 even coats, if you applied with a heavy hand you could probably get away with one. Because Cattitude is a lighter color, it required a little more coverage, I used 3 coats for that one.

My nails have changed since....that mani will be up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment