Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome to Look of Approval...

My blog about all things beauty...and probably some other things along the way.  I'm loaded with advice and product information, and some of you have experienced that first hand (whether wanted or unwanted).  I feel that I've experienced enough, used enough, and read enough about the wonderful world of beauty, that I'm now qualified to spread the knowledge.  Hope I'm right!

I've been an avid follower of beauty blogs (specifically nail polish related) for a couple of years and now I'm looking to throw my hat into the blogosphere.  With your help, loyalty, and encouragement I hope to become a successful member of that community in time.  Bear with me as this blog will be under a constant state of "construction" throughout the upcoming weeks as I test things out with the formatting.

I will need your help to get this blog rolling...I'm messing with somewhat of a weekly schedule, each day devoted to something different:

Monday: Nail Polish
Tuesday: Beauty Dos and Don'ts
Wednesday: Product Reviews/Swatches
Thursday: Nail Polish
Friday: Reader Questions

For now, I do not plan on posting during the weekend.  On Fridays, I'd like to address reader questions.  So if any of you have burning beauty and product questions, or need advice, submit them by emailing me.  Every Friday I'll pick at least one question to post about.

I'll be back on Monday with my manicure!!

Well...there you go...that was my first attempt at blogging.  In closing, thank you to everyone that encouraged me to do this...you know who you are.

1 comment: