Saturday, May 4, 2013

Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara

I started the week with mascara and that's how I'm ending it.  This is Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara. This one is pretty basic, no bells and whistle's like Zoom-In Ultimate.



Let me say that you won't be knocking anything out with this on.  Before I go into what I don't like, I'll start with the good:
  • Very lightweight formula, even the tube itself is eerily lightweight...almost feels like there's no product in it or when it's on your lashes.
  • No clumping at all.
On to what I don't like:
  • You wear mascara to intensify your lashes right?  This isn't doing any of that.  There's little to no volume, and if anything it's more of a lengthening than volumizing mascara.  It makes my lashes slightly longer and darker (which some women my like) - and I purchased mine in Intense Black.
  • No staying power and it flakes after only a couple of hours.
My opinion?  Just don't with this one.  Even if you're looking for a very natural lash look, this doesn't last through the day.  Blah.  Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara is available in four colors and is sold exclusely at Walmart for $6.98.

So that wraps up Flower week.  After all of this, I still have one more product to try out from the line - you'll never guess what it is.  Yeah...Drew decided to do polish too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment