Monday, April 29, 2013

Flower Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

This post is probably going to blow your mind so get ready. Drew Barrymore. Yes, she has her own line of cosmetics. A lot of celebrities have their own line of products (Josie Maran, Selma Hyack, and Iman just to name a few), so not big deal right? Wrooooong. First off, I kind of love how Flower is just called Flower - not Flower by Drew Barrymore or Drew Barrymore's Flower or Barrymore or Flowermore or DeFlowered. Ok..that's enough, I could dedicate an entire post to renaming her line. My point is that I LIKE the name and it makes sense because her production company is dubbed "Flower Films." I love her philosophy behind creating her own line too. It's far too lengthy to share, so you can read it here. The site also offers friendly tutorial videos and a store location finder. Let me tell you what I DON'T LIKE - Flower is located exclusively inside of WALMART. Yuck and why? Maybe because the line isn't advertised but has a high exposure level being offered at such a mega-mart. Feelings about Walmart aside, I can't hate or boycott Flower all together and neither should you. I'll prove it by introducing you to this awesome mascara which I call the 3-in-1.

Here it is:

Lengthen
Ok, normal looking mascara right? The only exception would be the length of the brush, it's a little longer than others I use regularly. But wait...prepare yourself for phase two of the mind blowing (phase one was the Drew Barrymore part if you missed it).



You can change the shape of the brush to achieve a different benefit! You simply twist the (black) top part of the wand and BAM.  One twist for a curling wand...

Curl
Two twists for a volumizing wand...

Volumize
This is real life.  That just happened.  This isn't just a unique concept that fails to deliver - the mascara functions wonderfully and I found that each "setting" or wand actually did what it was supposed to do.  Sometimes I'll apply using all three wands, but other times I'll go straight for volumize.  The formula is nice, doesn't clump when wet or flake when dry.  So overall, it's a great mascara, with beautiful packaging and it actually lives up to its crazy claims.  Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara is available in 4 colors: intense black, black, black/brown, and brown.  Each are available exclusively at Walmart for $7.98.  Stay tuned for more Flower Beauty tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment