Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner

These are BY FAR the best kohl pencils I have used from a drugstore brand in a very long time.  Seriously.  For the past few years, every pencil I bought from a drugstore brand left me pretty disappointed, but Rimmel just changed the game with their recently released addition to their ScandalEyes collection.

After using each of the colors I have to the point of having to sharpen, I can honestly say that I don't have any complaints about these pencils.  The formula is fantastic - they glide on easily, set quickly, and provide great pigment in just one swipe.  This stuff doesn't budge once ít sets and will last until you take it off, removing easily with your face cleaner/makeup remover.  You can grab 5 or 6 of these for the price of just ONE Urban Decay liner.  Granted, the colors offered are pretty basic so if you're looking for something a little more daring or vibrant these might not be for you, but for basic liners you really can't go wrong.  I purchased these in Sparkling Black, Brown, Taupe, Nude, and Purple - see photos/swatches below.

 

So far, I've actually gotten the most use out of Nude.  This color is perfect for waterline use when you need an extra boost of eye brightness.  It lasts for hours and it non-irritating.  I love that these came individually packaged also, which guarantees against in-store "testing" by others.

Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner is available wherever Rimmel is sold.  I purchased each of these for $3.97 at Walmart.  You can find these colors and others available at Ulta.com for $4.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment