Thursday, April 25, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

From the Euro Centrale Spring 2013 Collection - one of five that I grabbed when the collection first debuted earlier this year.  I love these types of blues and I'm always getting compliments when I wear them.  So pretty and so wearable on any skintone.  This polish performed beautifully.  The formula on this was flawless and provided complete opacity in just two easy coats.  I'm wearing one coat of Seche Vite on top.  Love.  Maybe my Czechbook should get lost more often ;) Bad joke.


 
I thought that this color might be similar to a couple others that I have, so for comparison purposes here it is with two other blues...including my favorite of 2012 - Deborah Lippmann's On The Beach.
 
China Glaze Bahamian Escape / OPI Can't Find My Czechbook /
Deborah Lippmann On The Beach
Can't Find My Czechbook is pretty much right in between these two...literally.  If Bahamian Escape and On The Beach had a baby I think it'd look like Can't Find My Czechbook.  Bahamian Escape is lighter and On The Beach is brighter.  I found the Euro Centrale Collection @ JCPenney for $8/bottle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment