Friday, May 3, 2013

Flower Shine On Lip Gloss

Are you sick of Flower Beauty yet?  Good thing I only have enough to do a week's worth because I'm itching to move on to other brands or polish.  I hope it's been helpful at the least.  I haven't bought multiple products (face, eyes, lips) from a drugstore priced brand in A LONG TIME, so the fact that I have this much from one brand is surprising to even me.

Today we're moving on to lips with Flower Shine On Lip Gloss.


I'll start with the things I like:
  • Formula is nice.  Slightly thicker consistency, but not sticky and my lips feel moisturized and softer when I have the gloss on.
  • I like the way my lips look with this on too, it provides a good amount of shine.
  • Packaging is nice once again, with a doe-foot applicator which I prefer to brushes or pots.
  • Appropriate, wearable colors (10 total).
What I don't like:
  • FlowerBeauty.com states that these are medium-buildable coverage.  I'm going to go ahead and disagree with that claim. The colors are pretty sheer.  I even took pictures of these on my lips in the sunlight and I couldn't tell a difference between the two colors. Color payoff is a little disappointing.
Baby's Breathe / Hibis-Kiss swatches.
 
As you can see, the colors look different when applied to skin, but I didn't need both of these. There are darker and more vibrant colors offered, so perhaps they result in more noticable color once applied. If you're looking for a basic, cute gloss Shine On will definitely fit your bill and I would encourage you to check out the other colors available if you don't want a highly pigmented product.  Flower Shine On Lip Gloss can be purchased exclusively at Walmart for $6.98 each.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment