Thursday, May 2, 2013

Flower Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush

A little over a month ago I was on the hunt for a new blush.  I'd been using Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for over a year, and I finally decided I wasn't getting the long-lasting results I wanted.  My skintone is very even (no complaints there), but because of that and my fairness, I really like to wear blush for a healthy wash of color.  After using cream blush for a while, I knew that's what I wanted to stick with.  I fell in love with a higher end one which I purchased, but still wanted a cheaper one to supplement with.  Enter Flower Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush.


I saw a review of the Muse's (here), whose opinion I respect and trust, so I figured I should try them for myself.  I'm so happy I did.  Of all the products I've tried from Flower Beauty, this blush is probably my favorite.  I honestly can't come up with one negative about them.  If there's anything, I'd say that the packing is on the smaller side for a blush, but I haven't had a problem removing product and like the rest of the Flower products, the packing is just so lovely.  This blush is highly pigmented, easy to use and blend, and has the staying power that I would expect from a blush double or triple the price.  I grabbed two colors - Peach Blossom & Pure Petunia - both of which I've used several times.
 
Peach Blossom / Pure Petunia
Unlike other creams or stains, this blush is not gel-like.  It's a true (medium-hard) cream, that makes application a breeze and also ensures that you won't overdo it with the color.  I also see this standing up well against heat and humidity. 
 
Peach Blossom / Pure Petunia swatches.

Peach Blossom / Pure Petunia blended. 
If you're looking for something easy to add to your summer arsenal of effortless makeup - Flower Win Some, Rouge Some Creme Blush is it.  You can find this blush in six different colors exclusely at Walmart for $7.98 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment