Friday, December 7, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer in Evergreen

Pretty, pretty Evergreen!  Perfect time of year for this sort of color.  This was one of the Sephora+Pantone Universe Fall 2012 polishes.  I'll be brief with this one because it doesn't appear to be available anymore. 



The formula on this was good.  It covered well in 2 coats, but the first went on a little sheer so I had to apply with a heavy hand on the second one.  I love the chunky square bottle, but I didn't really care for the short brush/long handle that accompanied it.  When I say short brush, I mean the part leading from the cap to the bristles.  The bristles were fine...it was just the lack of length leading up to the cap.  Make sense?  It took me a minute to figure out how to work with it for a successful application.  Being that this was my first experience with the Sephora/Pantone polish, that was my only complaint.  The colors from the Jewel Lacquer Fall line were very pretty and retailed for $9/bottle.  You can still find a couple of the colors on sale for $5 at Sephora.com.  I recommend Reflecting Pond, which is still available - I can swatch it upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment